Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Wine Guy Has News

Hi everyone - Sorry that I have not been keeping up with my blog. Trust me when I say that I have been keeping up with my wine "tasting" duties - the sacrifices I am willing to make for you.
Now to my news (drum roll please)...(wait for it): I have left my old position working for Deluca's Market to start my own wine and cheese store. (Pause for adulation.) I have thought about doing this off and on over the years, but I was always content with my situation. Then things change and I was force to put up or shut up. So coming this fall you will find me at Bacco's Wine & Cheese in Boston's Back Bay neighborhood. Keep checking back here - I will post more details as they are finalized.

1 comment:

  1. Great new, congrats and I look forward to your next adventure!

    ReplyDelete